Welcome, Wellness Practitioners!
If you are a wellness practitioner in search of your dream workspace, look no further!
Our warm, inviting lobby and waiting area.
Our warm, inviting lobby and waiting area.
One of our three fully furnished practitioner rooms.
Lakeside Wellness has brought to Richmond a concept like none other; we combined the freedom wellness practitioners need to succeed with our clients’ need for a cohesive and well-run establishment.
If you are a motivated, driven, team-oriented wellness practitioner who loves the idea of working independently among like-minded practitioners, keep reading!
Please do keep in mind that, while this is a room share with a tremendous amount of independence and freedom, we all work together under the Lakeside Wellness “umbrella”, our contract does stipulate certain cohesive factors such as using the provided online scheduler IF you choose to accept online appointments, etc. Lakeside Wellness practitioners do not work under various business names and certain operational components; this way, when clients find us, they find all of our wonderful services and practitioners!
What Makes Lakeside Wellness So Unique
- Our rooms are beautifully decorated and fully furnished down to the last detail – each room is “walk in and work” ready!
- Our unique business plan will bring more attention to everyone who works here.
- We do not take ANY commissions – you keep 100% of what you make!
- We offer flexible lease terms.
- We are a shared room rental setup – you only pay to use the time that you need!
- Your LOW monthly rent includes a TON of your overhead including your LINENS AND LINEN SERVICE, online scheduling system with tons of customizations, ALL YOGA EQUIPMENT (includes blocks, bolsters, mats, chairs, blankets, straps and more!), chairs and tables for classes and workshops, complimentary items for our guests, complimentary Wi-Fi and guest Wi-Fi and much, much more!
- While we don’t do your marketing for you, we are here to offer support, ideas, insight, business building tools, marketing concepts and guidance upon request (otherwise we leave you alone)!
- 100% commission – YOU keep 100% of what you make!
- ZERO non-compete clauses – your clients are YOUR clients!
- Freedom to market your business as you best see fit.
- Freedom to set your own prices and design your own packages and specials.
- Individual, personalized page on lakesidewellness.net.
- Online scheduling (we use Jane).
- Online scheduling payment processor (GREAT for packages sales and tracking or when you have to charge for no-shows!).
- Online, instant gift certificates (as well as traditional gift certificates).
- Wi-Fi and guest Wi-Fi.
- Lakeside Wellness Search Engine Optimization.
- Lakeside Wellness Facebook, Twitter, Yelp and Pinterest presence.
- Marketing and advertising of the business as a whole.
- Business card templates.
- Intake forms (online and on paper).
Fully Furnished Practitioner Rooms
- Oakworks extra wide, padded and durable tables.
- Full-length table warmers.
- Beautiful satin table skirts.
- Wheeled practitioner stools.
- Consultation tables and chairs.
- Individual a/c and heating units in each room.
- Linens AND a linen service (should we just stop here?!).
- “Ready to Enter” remote-controlled lights (no more banging on the door!).
- Sonos speakers and music in each room and the lobby.
- White noise machines.
- Rotating floor fans.
- Client dressing and storage areas.
- Water, mints, tea and other client conveniences.
- Warm lighting throughout.
- Beautifully decorated rooms and lobby.
Fully Stocked Classroom
- Beautifully decorated classroom with draped ceiling fairy lights.
- Full use of the Lakeside Wellness lobby.
- 2 rotating floor fans.
- Individual a/c and heating unit.
- Hot towel warmer.
- Water Cooler.
- 12 padded chairs
- Folding table(s)
- Large bolsters
- Regular-sized bolsters
- Yoga straps
- Yoga blocks
- Yoga mats
- Chakra mats
If you have ever dreamed of running your own business but are afraid of steep start-up costs or being completely on your own, this really is the place for you!
Everything listed above is included in your monthly rent.
The prices below are per MONTH, not per day or per week. We have added examples below, but please feel free to reach out for clarification.
Monthly Prices – Practitioner Rooms
Half Day – $100
Full Day – $200
Monthly Prices – Classroom
Two Hour Block – $150
Other Important Things to Note
All rental prices are per month regardless as to the number of weeks in that month.
Flexible lease terms are available (6 or 12 months).
Practitioner rooms are rented by the half day. Half day rentals end/start at 1:29 p.m. / 1:30 p.m. daily. This is a HARD stop at 1:30 on the dot to allow for the next practitioner to get in and set up – morning renters must be OUT of the room by 1:30 on the dot.
Our classroom is rented in two-hour segments.
Renters can choose how early or late to work as long as they abide by the building security rules (keeping the entrances to the building locked during “off hours” – anytime outside of 9am-5pm Monday-Friday).
Example #1: Practitioner Room
1.5 Days Per Week
Full Day Every Tuesday – $200
Half Day Every Thursday – $100
Monthly Rent = $300
Example #2: Practitioner Room
2.5 Days Per Week
Full Day Every Tuesday and Thursday – $200 x 2 = $400
Half Day Every Saturday – $100
Monthly Rent = $500
Example #3: Classroom
2 One-Hour Yoga Classes per Week
Every Monday: Class from 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Rental Window: Every Monday from 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Every Tuesday Class from 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Rental Window: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
$150 x 2 = $300
Monthly Rent = $300
Lakeside Wellness is specifically seeking:
- Craniosacral Therapists
- Tai Chi Instructors
- Qigong Instructors
- Beginners Yoga Instructors
- Specialized Yoga Instructors (to teach classes specific to our clients’ needs; yoga for office workers, yoga for clients with chronic neck and shoulder pain, lower back pain, etc.)
- Personal Trainers
- Physical Therapists
- Local Artisans (to teach wellness-related classes and workshops)
For questions or to schedule a meeting, please contact:
Licensed Massage Therapist and
Lakeside Wellness Owner
Call or Text: (804) 516-4285