Both the front and rear doors of the building in which we are located are locked outside of normal business hours, Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm and on the weekends.
There is a lock box at the rear door to allow our clients access in to the building during these times.
The Lakeside Wellness lockbox is the one labeled #3.
Instructions are as follows:
- Standing at the back door to the building, the lock box will be on your left.
- Ours is the one labeled #3.
- At the top of the lockbox, there is a little flap you push down to expose the numbers; the code is provided in your confirmation email or by your practitioner.
- Enter the code, then at the bottom of the lockbox, push down on the little wheel-type lever and pull toward you.
- The flap should open and expose a key which unlocks the two locks on the door; there is a deadbolt and bottom lock.
- Both locks are counterintuitive (sorry) – turn the lock the opposite of what you would normally do to open the door.
- Please place the key back in the lockbox when you are through, shut it and scramble the numbers.
- Once in the building, please lock the deadbolt behind you.
Please note, when you are leaving after hours or on the weekends, the door should automatically lock behind you; it is NOT our clients’ responsibility to lock it when you leave (though we are so appreciative for those who have done so in the past!).