If you are wellness practitioner in search of your
dream workspace, look no further!
Lakeside Wellness has brought to Richmond a concept like none other;
we combined the freedom wellness practitioners need to succeed
with our clients’ need for a cohesive and well-run establishment.
Our warm, inviting lobby and waiting area.
One of our three fully furnished practitioner rooms.
What Makes Lakeside Wellness So Unique
- Our rooms are beautifully decorated and fully furnished
- Our unique business plan will bring more attention to everyone who works here
- We do not take ANY commissions – you keep 100% of what you make!
- We offer flexible lease terms
- We are a shared room rental setup – you only pay to use the time that you need!
- Our rooms are FULLY furnished down to the last detail
- Your LOW monthly rent includes a TON of your overhead
- Marketing and business building assistance is available upon request
- 100% commission – YOU keep 100% of what you make!
- ZERO non-compete clauses – your clients are YOUR clients!
- Freedom to market your business as you best see fit
- Freedom to set your own prices and design your own packages and specials
- Individual, personalized page on lakesidewellness.net
- Online scheduling (we use Jane)
- Online scheduling payment processor (GREAT for packages sales and tracking or when you have to charge for no-shows!)
- Online, instant gift certificates (as well as traditional gift certificates)
- Wi-Fi and guest Wi-Fi
- Lakeside Wellness Search Engine Optimization
- Lakeside Wellness Facebook, Twitter, Yelp and Pinterest presence
- Lakeside Wellness ad in Natural Awakenings
- Business card templates
- Intake forms (online and on paper)
Fully Furnished Practitioner Rooms
- Oakworks extra wide, padded and durable tables
- Full-length table warmers
- Beautiful satin table skirts
- Wheeled practitioner stools
- Consultation tables and chairs
- Individual a/c and heating units in each room
- Linens AND a linen service (should we just stop here?!)
- “Ready to Enter” remote-controlled lights (no more banging on the door!)
- Sonos speakers and music in each room and the lobby
- White noise machines
- Rotating floor fans
- Client dressing and storage areas
- Water, mints, tea and other client conveniences
- Warm lighting throughout
- Beautifully decorated rooms and lobby
Fully Stocked Classroom
- Beautifully decorated classroom with draped ceiling fairy lights
- Full use of the Lakeside Wellness lobby
- 2 rotating floor fans
- Individual a/c and heating unit
- Hot towel warmer
- Water Cooler
- 12 padded chairs
- Folding table(s)
- Large bolsters
- Regular-sized bolsters
- Yoga straps
- Yoga blocks
- Yoga mats
- Chakra mats
If you have ever dreamed of running your own business
but are afraid of steep start-up costs or
being completely on your own, this really is the place for you!
Everything listed above is included in your monthly rent.
The prices below are per MONTH, not per day or per week. We have added examples below, but please feel free to reach out for clarification.
Monthly Prices – Practitioner Rooms
Half Day – $75
Full Day – $150
Monthly Prices – Classroom
Two Hour Block – $100
Other Important Things to Note
All rental prices are monthly
Flexible lease terms are available
Practitioner rooms are rented by the half day. Half day rentals end/start at 1:29 p.m. / 1:30 p.m. daily. This is a HARD stop at 1:30 on the dot to allow for the next practitioner to get in and set up – morning renters must be OUT of the room by 1:30 on the dot.
Our classroom is rented in two hour segments.
Renters can choose how early or late to work as long as they abide by the building security rules (keeping the entrances to the building locked during “off hours” – anytime outside of 9am-5pm Monday-Friday).
Example #1: Practitioner Room
1.5 Days Per Week
Full Day Every Tuesday – $150
Half Day Every Thursday – $75
Monthly Rent = $225
Example #2: Practitioner Room
2.5 Days Per Week
Full Day Every Tuesday and Thursday – $150 x 2 = $300
Half Day Every Saturday – $75
Monthly Rent = $375
Example #3: Classroom
2 One-Hour Yoga Classes per Week
Every Monday: Class from 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Rental Window: Every Monday from 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Every Tuesday Class from 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Rental Window: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
$100 x 2 = $200
Monthly Rent = $200
If you are interested in joining our growing team of wonderful practitioners, please take a few minutes to read over our contractual agreements.
There are no “catches” to our agreements, but there are certain factors that are non-negotiable; in order to appear cohesive and organized, we must be cohesive and organized.
Our concept is new but has worked tremendously well thus far. We hope that you can see the potential for growth with us and look forward to answering any questions that you may have!